Saree Material – Egg plant brown shade crepe silk and deep blue rich silk half n half saree with rawsilk and sequin mixed border
Blouse Material – Rich blue sequin stretch lace
All our Sarees are designed and handmade at our workshop in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka.
– The length of the Saree is Six Yards with a height of 45 inches.
– The price is inclusive of one yard of the same blouse material shown
– We DO NOT encourage returns or exchanges due to the nature of the product however if you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an exchange/return period of up to two days.
– Cash on Delivery is available anywhere within Sri Lanka (Delivery FREE) between 2 -5 working days. An extra payment will only be needed for urgent deliveries (within 24 hours)
– Care Instructions : Dry cleaning or pressing can damage some softer fabrics hence please hand wash the saree. Afterwards you can iron on low heat.
P.S We do NOT edit the photos but it may be slightly different from the actual item in terms of color due to lighting conditions or the display you view from